HOISTCOM – Construction Elevator Intercom
MCKEE 120 HoistCom
The 120 HoistCom Communication system is specifically designed for Operator Supervised Construction Personnel Hoists and Operator Supervised Permanently installed Elevators for Temporary use. In Canada, a communication system is required to be installed to provide emergency communication in case a worker is injured or maybe suffering from a heart attack or some other life threatening situation. Seconds count to get medical attention to that worker or workers.
Also used as a general intercom system, allowing supervisors and workers to locate and communicate with each other thereby reducing downtime tremendously, and adding to the profit of the project.
MCKEE 130 HoistCom
A new product by McKee Communications, the 130 HoistCom is designed and built for particularly loud locations. The 130 HoistCom achieves louder decibel levels for broadcasting voice communications and alarm signals by incorporating a larger built-in speaker housed in a larger housing. The 130 HoistCom is fully compatible with the 120 HoistCom system and is engineered to enhance an existing system when extra loud broadcasting is required.
McKee HoistCom System
- Made in the USA.
- All units interchangeable.
- No antenna wire required.
- Two way communications.
- Volume controlled Car Units.
- Powered by safe 24 volts DC.
- Emergency alarm switches on all units.
- Operates in extreme weather conditions.
- Backup battery power supply for Car unit.
- Heavy duty composite Nylon Plastic enclosure.
- Up to 6 Multiple Frequency channels selection.
- Microphone gain adjustment, for control of feedback.
- Mute function, limits amount of Com units that broadcast. (Especially helpful in a built up residential area where noise abatement may be imposed).