Automated External Defibrillators and Public Address Systems
The Code Blue Public Address System (PAS) is an effective way to strengthen your emergency broadcast coverage. The PAS continues the standard for rugged reliability and aesthetics set by Code Blue’s fully adaptable pedestals and wall mount units for emergency mass communications.
The Code Blue freestanding and wall-mount units offer the benefits of ready to access an automated AED contained within its climate-conditioned compartment Access to the AED is easily controlled through a signal to the Code Blue communication device to release the door latch. Controlled AED access and controlled housing temperature allow the end user to place these devices in outdoor areas where timely response to sudden cardiac arrest is critical.
• Heavy .125 inch steel or 12 gauge stainless steel wall-mount housings
• Proprietary round .25 inch steel pedestal units
• Vandal resistant stainless steel hardware
• Industrial grade reflective graphics
• Internal anchor mounting
• Stainless steel faceplates
• Hands-free Code Blue InterAct3100 speakerphone standard on all units
• Can be integrated with on-site security systems
• Phone line surge protector
• Analog phone connection